Last month, Class of 2019 students Chinmay, Jane, Julien and Sai were joined by their Seminar Professor Satoko Suzuki for their very first Zoom Zemi meeting, in which they discussed in length the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are some key takeaways:
- Will MBA programs continue to be offered offline beyond COVID-19?
- Has COVID-19 fundamentally changed people’s behaviors?
- What should companies do to communicate and create value during and after COVID-19?
- Is the airline industry going to be affected in the longer term as a result?
- Do you see any business opportunities emerging?
- Let’s talk about the Tokyo Olympics, now scheduled to take place in Summer 2021.