These are the books recommendations from Professor Hiroshi Kanno, to read during this quarantine or any time!
In this edition of Byline ICS, Jane Jihyun Park, a two-year program MBA student, shares with us why "The Most Important Thing" by Howard Marks is valuable reading for anyone who wants to excel in investing. Below read the three-key take-aways of her review.
Deciding to get an MBA requires careful weighing of multiple, often competing, factors: time, money, career stage, personal and family needs, not to mention post-MBA goals. The Hitotsubashi ICS MBA eases the stress of this balancing act by offering a fully customizable second year that gives students enrolled in its Two-year Program the flexibility to tailor an experience perfectly fitted to personal and professional goals. Two-year Program students can select from a wide range of interactive, immersive activities designed to stretch, challenge and inspire.
The state of emergency has been lifted, but there’s no need to rush to the streets! Why not do some virtual reconnaissance on some ICS-related locations?
Topics: Life at Hitotsubashi ICS
These are the books and poem Professor Catherine Sibala recommends you to read during this quarantine or any time!
Last month, Class of 2019 students Chinmay, Jane, Julien and Sai were joined by their Seminar Professor Satoko Suzuki for their very first Zoom Zemi meeting, in which they discussed in length the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are some key takeaways:
- Will MBA programs continue to be offered offline beyond COVID-19?
- Has COVID-19 fundamentally changed people’s behaviors?
- What should companies do to communicate and create value during and after COVID-19?
- Is the airline industry going to be affected in the longer term as a result?
- Do you see any business opportunities emerging?
- Let’s talk about the Tokyo Olympics, now scheduled to take place in Summer 2021.